Next Generation of Water Moving Technology
The Maxspect Gyre 60W is the world`s first „Gyre“- generating water moving device for aquariums. Compared to traditional powerheads and wavemakers that are based on propeller nozzle flow technology, the Maxspect Gyre is based on advanced crossflow technology which produces massive horizontal water movement leaving little to no dead spots in its wake.
- Revolutionary Crossflow Technology
- Discrete design
- Virtually No Dead spots
- Evenly Distributed Flow
- Gyre Generating Flows
- Controller with Mountable Craddle
- Waterproof Mounting Magnet
- Total Length: 11.8″, or 29.97 cm
- Intake (per side): 1- 3/4″ x 4″ (1.75″ x 4″), or 44.45 x 101.6 mm
- Discharge (per side): 22/32″ x 4″ (0.6875″ x 4″), or 17.4625 x 101.6 mm
- Cage Diameter: 1-9/32″ (1.28125″), or 32.54375 mm
- Power Cord Length (total): Approximately 15 feet; Pump to Controller: ~62″; Controller to Power Supply: ~62″; Power Supply to Plug: ~60″.
- Input Voltage: 115 – 230 volts AC
- Output Voltage: 36v DC