ATI T5 Sun Power 6x54 dimeriuojamas šviestuvas
ATI T5 Sun Power 6×54 dimeriuojamas šviestuvas
ATI was the first company that introduced T5-lamps and T5-Fixtures to the Aquarium marketplace in 2001 and it was always our gaoal to show the real power and potential of the T5-Technology. In 2004 we started to use high-tech reflector material (efficiency +10%). In 2005 we developed an active cooling system in our Fixtures in order to hold the T5-lamps in the best working point and maximum light output (Efficiency +15%). Also, we changed our supplier of T5-lamps in order to realize the best possible T5-lamps. Today there are no doubts that our popular „Blue plus“ is one of the best T5-lamps available. The new Sunpower is our latest Innovation and represents all the experience of ATI in T5-Technology. The differences are in details.
All Advantages in an Overview
1. Optimized active cooling system: An active, regulated cooling in our new Sunpower provides the performance cooling for the electronic ballasts (EVG) and the T-5 tubes. We cool both. Thereby, the electronics are preserved and simultaneously, the T-5 tubes are stabilized at an optimum temperature range, which results in an extra performance increase of 15 -20 %
2. Best reflective material on the market: We have decided to use the most superior reflecting materials on the market today. The Reflector material in our Sunpower has a total reflectivity of 98%. Normally polished aluminum reflectors has a reflectivity of 90-95 %. This means a further step in the efficiency increase in the T-5 technology. (+5-10%)
3. Safety: splash-protector made of acrylic-glass.
4. LESS MAINTENANCE: No encrusted Tubes and Reflectors to be cleaned
5. OPERATIONAL PROXIMITY TO THE WATER SURFACE : Via the splash-protection of the lights themselves, one can place them without hesitation closer to the water surface, which also leads to an increase of illumination in the aquarium, and thereby allowing a more efficient use of energy and degree of illumination (+10%).
6. SOLID CRAFTSMANSHIP: Components supplied by Brand-Named Manufactures and assembled by skilled workers
Common Sizing Guideline: mixed reef tanks up to 50 gallons and SPS dominated tanks up to 40 gallons. Recommend Tank Depth: up to 30″ with carefully planned placement of corals. Power Consumption: approximately 1.5 Amps. Warranty: 1 year. Bulbs sold separately.
- Prekės pristatymo laikas
- 7-14 darbo dienų